Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Ok, I have been HORRIBLE at blogging since we left Australia. Strangely it seems that raising two young kids, traveling the world and moving to a new country are not factors conducive to regular writing (or reading, for that matter). But here we are, in Toronto, and if any of you are still out there, for what it's worth, I am back. I plan to be back, is what I'm saying, for more regular posts.

But before we get to those, I just wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday season. We have had snow, a proper white Christmas, which is just wonderful. The kids have loved it (Iggy has, anyway; Lulu's a bit young still), and it has made us feel like we are really properly living in Canada. I mean look at this, for heaven's sakes!



Coming soon: a few brief reviews of books I've read whilst on hiatus, a list of books I currently have on my (new) shelves, best books of 2013, aspirational reads for 2014, and more. Hope to see you back here with me.


Bibliofilly x

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back with your reviews - and nicely timed to fill my first days back at work... Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PMDI, thank you! It makes me so happy to find that you are still around after my hiatus. Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete