Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A new year, a new page

In the few minutes of spare time I can squeeze out of my busy days, I like to read. Always have, always will. As a new mum of one gorgeous little man, my time has been particularly limited of late - but in some ways this has only increased the pleasure I derive from reading when I am able to find the time to do it.

After populating Facebook with numerous book posts in 2012, I decided that in 2013 I would find a more appropriate space to write at greater length about the books I read, those I want to read, and those I start but never finish, for whatever reason.

With another little one on the way, due in April this year, I know it will be difficult to maintain consistency in my postings here, but I will try my very best.

I do hope you will join me, take a small moment out of your day to read about books and join in the conversation. Please feel free to comment liberally, with your own book recommendations, reading trials and tribulations, or just how you happen to be feeling today about all things literary.

No comments:

Post a Comment